comic
well I visited the comic site that Kathleen(D) put on her site and I found this one and thought it was rather funny so here it is! lol..jpg)
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
« Home | 'Thats sounds...fasinating!...' »
well I visited the comic site that Kathleen(D) put on her site and I found this one and thought it was rather funny so here it is! lol..jpg)
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
hahahahaha
most enjoyable
Posted by
kathleen dunn |
Tue Jun 06, 09:00:00 AM
Indeed, those comics are awesome :).
Posted by
Keith Brink |
Tue Jun 06, 11:51:00 PM
Yoo... i am in tech like always..lol just like the last comment i made about 2 sec ago on the blog below...but yo that comic is coool....i have a bounch of those...they are all pretty funny...but i must say i am ALOT funnier.
-Mal<3*
*whispers* i updated my blog..go to in www.batmans-girl.blogspot.com
Posted by
Mal |
Wed Jun 07, 10:13:00 AM
true true you are most correct mallie moo hoo.
Posted by
Rachie |
Fri Jun 09, 12:51:00 PM
Post a Comment