« Home | Who's This God? » | Comic for Mal » | Free Audio Clips » | Goo Joke » | BON ECHO~July 3rd-July 17th~ » | For Brittni, Brittni's Song (June 29) » | A Good song by a Good band called Olivia the Band.... » | Fingers and Toes » | well I'm back, briefly though =DIf you were statis... » | Continuing on the thought of Smarterchild's Quizs ... »

Don't Pass Me By

Hanging back won’t do me good

Running won’t make a difference

Left behind

To eat the dust

Of the faster

Forerunners

I’m trying to keep up the beat

Though I’m worn

And can’t go on

Struggling to maintain control

As I reach for my next step

And I reach my hand

Your hand clasps mine

You pull me forward

Your hand warming mine

I’m fighting this battle

But I know I’m not alone

Striking out

I retry these steps

That passed me by

You pass me by

But can’t leave me there

And to those who did

Here I am

Near the end

But I’m ready

I’m ready

Striding forward

To meet the day

Passing the others

On my way

Taking a turn

I leave you behind

You were only good once

And than a nuisance

The rest of the time

Now I’m falling again

My grasp is idle without yours

I see you going

Your better than before

And I pray

And I say

Don’t pass me by

I promise I’ll stick with you

If you just don’t pass me by

Good Job. Stop writing you might out do my mad skills.

Mal<3*

stop me ;P

Post a Comment