« Home | A Good song by a Good band called Olivia the Band.... » | Fingers and Toes » | well I'm back, briefly though =DIf you were statis... » | Continuing on the thought of Smarterchild's Quizs ... » | Smarter Child.... » | Millionare-FFH » | Well I did the 'What animal are you? Quiz' thing o... » | 10 Minutes » | comic » | 'Thats sounds...fasinating!...' »

For Brittni, Brittni's Song (June 29)

This is some thing I wrote for Brittni after I learned of Her accident. May the words be a prayer and a reality.

Swinging round the corner
Thrown off the truck
Perhaps writhing on the ground in pain
Perhaps walking away
And then feeling the hurt again


Can’t really fathom it
Can’t imagine and the pain and tears
She was always so cheerful
Funny all the time
A joke for each day


I barely even know her
But she was so kind
It brings tears to my eyes
My voice is a whisper
The words are a prayer

I’m praying for her
That she will be okay
That she can laugh without pain
And be herself again
That this accident will be no drag

And she will walk away
No surgery
Yet free from brace
God worked a miracle
And took the pain away


For you Brittni <3<3<3

Amen, Rachel, that was awesome. I wish I could write poetry. Unfortunately, it's not on my list of talents.

yo good job.i have not much to say but i am so freaking tired and AJ won't stop calling me...ahhhh have fun camping for the next two weeks!

-Mal*<3

Post a Comment