« Home | We might have to redo this..... » | Thank You Brittni! » | As y'all can see I changed my format, still not as... » | No Clear Today » | No Point » | Of All The Friends » | Don't Pass Me By » | Who's This God? » | Comic for Mal » | Free Audio Clips »

36th post, 1st on new temp.

Hey all!
I haven't posted in awhile.
My template was rather annoying me.
Too flashy.
Oh well.
I got a new one obvi.
So thank you to my two private computer techies. Kathleen D and Brittni. You two save me from utter destruction on my blog.
Of course thats only because I'm not a computer person. ;)
At all actually.
Anyhoo.
This is random.
I'm not going on the Canoe trip. =(
But I am playing soccer. =D
Woot woot go Chargers!!
I should go do some more work.
toodles
Rach <3