« Home | 36th post, 1st on new temp. » | We might have to redo this..... » | Thank You Brittni! » | As y'all can see I changed my format, still not as... » | No Clear Today » | No Point » | Of All The Friends » | Don't Pass Me By » | Who's This God? » | Comic for Mal »

Championships

So I haven't really blogged in a bit.
Yes Keith. Disloyal Blogger.
Oh well.
I do blog important things.
Championships for example.
Charggerrrsss. Wooooottt!!!!!!!!!!!
Well we got second but it wasn't a bad effort at all.
No sirree.
It was rather muddy.
Actually extremely muddy.
Due to rain the night before.
But it was okay untill the fourth quarter, when I was off and then Britney pulled something and I had to go on Pronto.
Yayyy for ussss!!
We got 2 boxes and first place got 1.
BURN.
hehe.
Sry.
I'm hyper.
I seriously believe they like but hyperizing powder in Harveys onions rings.
Or the glue on tape...
Or melted ice cream...
Ahh well.
Just a special mention....to Kayla!
Yeah I wrote this post for her.
ummm hmmm.
oh well I'm gonna sign off!