« Home | New Year... » | my longest conversation today."Oh, Keith and I...n... » | Read this before reading further! intro/afterword-... » | Kentusky post part 1 » | Kentucky post part 2 » | Kentucky post part 3 » | Part 4 of Kentucky Post » | My 40th post. Appropriate that it should be writte... » | From an empty room on the first floorAs the cars p... » | If this is the last thing I do,I'll be sure to go ... »

The Second to Last Post

This may come as a shock. But I've decided to shut down this blog, save all the archives and move on. I thought those who in hope for something new may be checking back occasionally would be interested.

Also I'd like to get up to 50 posts. This one and then the grand finale. Well, not quite. But almost.

Please leave a comment.
I'll keep you posted (no pun intended) on my new blog's progress. Wait, did I mention that?
New Blog.
There. Now I did.

i check your blog pretty much every day.
seriously.
well.. more like every other, and i probably wouldn't if i had a slow computer. cause you never blog
imagine my SUPRISE when you blogged!
even though it was just to say you were quitting blogging, ha

Post a Comment