« Home | Kentusky post part 1 » | Kentucky post part 2 » | Kentucky post part 3 » | Part 4 of Kentucky Post » | My 40th post. Appropriate that it should be writte... » | From an empty room on the first floorAs the cars p... » | If this is the last thing I do,I'll be sure to go ... » | Championships » | 36th post, 1st on new temp. » | We might have to redo this..... »

Read this before reading further! intro/afterword-Kentucky post

Soooooo.
That was a bit confusing.
I meant to put it on all together,
but my comp was being rather annoying,
so I was urgh!
Whatever I'm posting this.
I'll go through the back door if I have to.
so I posted it.
Also as a note,
I was going through some bags that I took to Kentucky and guess what I found?!


3 more M&Ms! I was SO happy! lol a red one, a green one and another orange.
that and well I signed of the entire 4 part Kentucky post with the name Eddie.
Thats my new name.
Short for Edwina.
Haha much fun
read and then comment on this post for all 5.
anywayss
Math to do and certain songs to perfect for a certain lovely friend!<3

Love you'se all!
Eddie[Rachie] <3
(eating the M&Ms)



Every time it came He took the pain,
He took away,
And in our place He stands,
Everyday, all day,
He lived to die,
He died to pay,
And in our place He stands.